Thursday, January 6, 2011

Back to normal

Time to take the Christmas decorations down, sober up, lose weight, be positive, recognise that life isn't fair, but it's still good, take small steps, love everybody, stay in touch with friends, pay the credit card, wash the car, say sorry, agree to disagree, cry more often, be nice, make peace with my past, accept what I have, count to ten, clean my closet, live every day like its my last, over prepare, be happy, know what's important, choose life, forgive everyone, mind my own business, challenge myself, Make myself a brand (yeuch), live responsibly, kick the dog (just checking to see if you are reading this), smile, exercise, believe in miracles, help someone every day.......


Jeez.  It's too hard.  Where's the whiskey?

No comments:

Post a Comment