Saturday, September 17, 2011

Believe it or not! I need a stiff drink!

From the BBC:

The Trailer Boys: Young and Rubinson
Two US men face charges in Denver for allegedly driving around with the body of a friend after discovering him dead.

The pair bought drinks, dinner and took $400 (£253) from Jeffrey Jarrett's bank, visiting a strip club before reporting his death, police said. Robert Young, 43, and Mark Rubinson, 25, are charged with identity theft, criminal impersonation and abuse of a corpse.

The strip club the classy chums visited is called Shotgun Willies. They have an equally classy website which you can visit here. You can visited their virtual strip club as a bonus!

Jarrett was pronounced dead at home in Denver after the 28 August incident. The cause of death is not currently known, with police saying the results of toxicology tests may not be available for several weeks.

Apparently, Young and Rubinson told police that they needed a stiff drink...... Anyway, to cheer up Mark and Robert here's Warren Zevon's song "Things to do in Denver when your're dead". I don't think Jeffrey can be cheered up at this stage.

 

"I called up my friend LeRoy on the phone
I said, Buddy, I'm afraid to be alone
'Cause I got some weird ideas in my head
About things to do in Denver when you're dead"

No comments:

Post a Comment